Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mom's First Post

Well I am finally here. The house is very nice, but many stairs to navigate. Should be interesting when all the furniture gets here and ALL the rooms start being used. Right now they are essentially camping in the living room, but once all the rooms are set up, look out! The town here is really quaint. Stephanie looks ready to explode. I am hoping when she goes to the doctor Monday they will agree to hurry things along a little bit. Ideally once the furniture is here, the baby needs to come. If the furniture shows up tomorrow evening, we will be very busy moving things in and setting things up. If that doesn't scare the baby out, I don't know what will! It was snowing this a.m. when I got here and it was really nice. Hope it snows again before I have to come home.

2 Comments:

At October 21, 2007 at 4:33 PM , Blogger wee said...

hope you have fun, mom!

 
At October 22, 2007 at 7:01 AM , Blogger shirley said...

OK let me know if this works.
shirley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home