Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My How Time Flies

When we arrived in Germany, Gerrit was hardly talking much and I was quite pregnant with Willem. Now, Gerrit is a non-stop talker (just like his momma) and attends German kindergarten, learning to interact with other kids. He's even picking up a bit of German along the way. He is a proud big brother, who looks after his kid brother. Willem is now a walking machine who tries hard to keep up with his older brother. He is fearless and full of mischief. It is a joy to watch the boys play together now. Here are some pictures of our boys (taken this spring).

Even though Gerrit is growing up, I can
still see my first baby boy's face here.


Proud big brother showing off his younger brother.

This is my favorite photo of the two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home