Tuesday, October 23, 2007

And So it Begins....

Well, the cargo has arrived today and (as predicted) with all the running up and down the stairs unloading things, I have started having contractions. They have been getting steadily closer together and stronger throughout the day, but not quite strong enough to head to the hospital yet. I am getting things in order, though, just in case. Currently, they are six to eight minutes apart lasting about 45 seconds... but not always consistently. Just thought I'd keep you all in the loop. More later. :)

5 Comments:

At October 23, 2007 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

YAY! it is baby time :)

 
At October 23, 2007 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Christine van Belle said...

YAAAY! The girls and I lit a candle and prayed for you all. We'll keep the candle lit until we hear the good news that our new nephew and cousin is here! We love you all very much.
Christine, Ruby and Iris

 
At October 23, 2007 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Christine van Belle said...

Yiiiikes--all this baby talk is leading to some interesting discussions. Iris wanted to know where the baby came out of. I explained that it came out of your vagina. With a look of horror, she asked, "But Mom, wouldn't that hurt?" Well, Stephanie. . . ? I'll let you field that one.

 
At October 23, 2007 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Adrienne said...

Hey Chick-a-Dee. I don't have a "Labor Candle" to light for you, but I'll contract right along with you.

 
At October 24, 2007 at 12:04 PM , Blogger shirley said...

"jus get er dun"

All my thoughts and prayers are coming your way.
Vic, please keep up posted. Will check for the rest of the.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home